NVIDIA? Jetson? Linux Driver Package is the board support package for Jetson. It includes Linux Kernel, UEFI bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, flashing utilities, sample filesystem based on Ubuntu, and more for the Jetson platform.
NVIDIA Jetson Linux 35.3.1
Jetson Linux 35.3.1 is a production quality release which brings support for Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit, Jetson Orin NX 8GB, Jetson Orin Nano series and Jetson AGX Orin 64GB modules. It includes Linux Kernel 5.10, an Ubuntu 20.04 based root file system, a UEFI based bootloader, and OP-TEE as Trusted Execution Environment.
This release supports all Jetson AGX Orin, Jetson Orin NX, Jetson Orin Nano, Jetson Xavier NX and Jetson AGX Xavier production modules and Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit, Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit, Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit and Jetson Xavier NX Developer kit.
See the online Jetson Linux Developer Guide for detailed documentation.
- Adds support for Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit
- Adds support for Jetson AGX Orin 64GB, Jetson Orin NX 8GB, Jetson Orin Nano 8GB and Jetson Orin Nano 4GB production modules
- Over The Air Updates:
- Image Based OTA tools supported to upgrade Xavier or Orin based modules running JetPack 5 in the field1
- Support for Multi Point Lens Shading Correction (LSC) on Orin.
- Enhanced resilience of Argus SyncStereo app to maintain synchronization between stereo camera pairs.
- Support for dynamic frame rate in AV1 encoding
- New argus_camera_sw_encode sample for demonstrating software encoding on CPU cores
- Updated nvgstcapture-1.0 with option of software encoding on CPU cores
1Previous releases supported upgrading Xavier based modules in the field running JetPack 4.Jetson Linux Sources are now available on GIT in addition to the Jetson Jetson Linux page. Refer to section Jetson Linux Developer Guide .
Vulkan Support on L4T
Downloads and Links
|File||Supported hardware||Supported Software||Description|
|overlay_usb_35.3.1.tbz2||Jetson AGX Orin, Orin NX and Orin Nano||JetPack 5.1.1 / Jetson Linux 35.3.1||Overlay which fixes a bug related to UART receiving data in the L4T 35.3.1 release.|
|mb1_35.3.1_overlay.tbz2||Jetson AGX Orin, Orin NX, Orin Nano||JetPack 5.1.1 / Jetson Linux 35.3.1||This patch fixes an issue with booting Jetson module in an environment with temperature below -20 degree centigrade.|
To access other Jetson Linux release pages, please visit the Jetson Linux Archive.